infos|personal|photo archives|multimedia|news portal|merchandise|www|fanbook|home
→ sub navigation: news|interviews|articles|products|photos|videos|results|downloads|schedules|webcasts|site

The site has moved to http://michaelandrebeccahickenbottom.webs.com!! Affiliates and such, please update the link!!

MEET AND GREET, AUTOGRAPH SIGNINGS, MEDIA APPEARANCES ETC.: ······································································································································································


No appearances are scheduled at this time. Check back soon.



MORE HBK GAMES HERE

Madison Rayne loves Shawn Michaels; Kane reveals the real Wrestlemania 25 main event; Shawn and Chavo Guerrero reveals favorite WrestleMania Moments

······································································································································································ Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 —— Comment: Reactions —— Discuss: Forum

Share this story!Subscribe!

TNA Knockout Madison Rayne reveals that Shawn Michaels is her favorite wrestler of all time in her recent q&a/interview/article with UGO.Com


Who is your favorite wrestler of all time?
From the first time I sat down to watch a wrestling show, I've been a huge Shawn Michaels fan. His ability to captivate an audience is a God-given talent, and it's something I try my best to emulate each time I step into a spotlight.

Next, Kane mentions Shawn in his recent q&a/interview/article with TheScottishSun.Co.Uk and reveals that Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker is the real main event at WrestleMania 25.

Watching Raw and Smackdown this week has really given us a taste for WrestleMania especially Shawn Michaels against your storyline brother Undertaker. Is that what the boys in the back consider as the real main event of the show?
Yeah, I think so, especially for me.

They’ve had very few previous matches and to put them in a bout at WrestleMania just means so much more.

And both are going to genuinely be out to prove something, as both could legitimately claim that title of Mr WrestleMania.

And remember that Undertaker has never defeated Shawn Michaels in a one-on-one match.

But none of those – including the one where I made my debut back in 1997 – were at WrestleMania, where Undertaker is always at his best.

So you are going to see be a tremendous match between two future Hall Of Famers that will be a once in a lifetime event for our fans.

And lastly, Shawn Michaels reveals his favorite WrestleMania moments in a recent WWE.Com article and here is what Mr. Wrestlemania had to say.

"I'd have to say for me, it goes to the match between Macho Man and Ricky Steamboat. I was already wrestling at that time and was a student of the game. The performance those guys put on at WrestleMania III was special. As far as [my own WrestleMania moments], the ones that I've had in my second run have been so enjoyable because I never thought I'd get that second chance. Everything since my return has been special since it's all been extra."

And in a interesting note, Chavo Guerrero also reveals his favorite and yes from what I see he is a Shawn Michaels fan too! Awesome!

"Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle always stood out in my mind as a great match. Anything involving Michaels is always grade A. That match, as far as WrestleManias, sticks out for me. I'm from a wrestling family, so it wasn't always about the pageantry. I love wrestling and that match was great wrestling. It had everything - high flying, mat wrestling, brawling. That match defines what we do in this business."


Post and share your thoughts and comments about this Shawn Michaels news (HERE)


Related News:


······································································································································································ MORE RECENT REPORTS: ······································································································································································

new reports old reports Home
Archive News>>
 
This website is based in the Republic of the Philippines.
Official Philippine Website of Pro Wrestling Superstar Shawn Michaels. © forever
All Rights Reserved. No duplications of this page without the expressed written consent of the owner.
Strictly for fansite purposes only. Designed & Maintained by Christian
«Prev|About Us|Index|Terms of Use|Next»